Your child's education
We understand that the best way for a child to learn is through discovery, and this is best achieved by providing ample opportunities for extended play.
- Values and supports the importance of play in an educational setting
- Supports the needs and interests of the individual within a group setting
- Provides fun and varied experiences in a safe and stimulating learning environment
- Promotes independence within a supportive, caring routine
- Promotes the importance of developing new skills and making new friendships
- Has a focus upon school readiness and general life skills
- Allows adequate opportunities for a balance of planned experiences, child-initiated discovery and necessary routine activities.
Pelican's Nest also utilise state of the art, interactive whiteboards to provide outstanding learning opportunities.
|Nursery||6 weeks – 24 months||Maximum 8 children, 2 staff|
|Toddlers||15 months – 24 months||Maximum 8 children, 2 staff|
|Junior Kindy||24 months - 35 months||Maximum 10 children, 2 staff|
|Senior Kindy||3 years - <7 years||Maximum 22 children, 2 staff|
|Pre–Prep||4 years - <7 years||Maximum 22 children, 2 staff|